Xrecorder is the best app that is compatible with PC which mainly supports screen recording as well as video recording. This is a much user-friendly application that anybody can just download and screen record through following the provided guidance.
If you are still worried about screen recording a smaller display on your mobile or tablet, you can just simply install XRecorder app on your PC and enjoy working with the app on a larger display. You can just use your PC’s keyboard and mouse in gaining a full-screen experience such as your gameplay etc. This Xrecorder app is designed to offer you all the fantastic features that you have already expected of.
Xrecorder allows you to gain a nice experience in screen recording or video recording your PC’s display with no lags. This is comprised of easy setup options which are more user-friendly to deal with.
REASONS TO USE XRECORDER ON PC
- Quick installing process and easy setup
- Intuitive controls
- No more battery limitations
- No more disturbing calls and text messages
- No mobile data restrictions
- Ability to get a full and wide screen experience
HOW TO INSTALL XRECOEDER ON A PC
There are 02 main methods of installing XRecorder on a PC. They are,
- Installing XRecorder in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Installing XRecorder in PC using Nox App player
Installing XRecorder in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- BlueStacks is an Android App player that supports for you to run Android Apps on PC. Following the steps given below will allow you to install any preferred App on PC with BlueStacks.
- Before commencing, you must install BlueStacks on your PC.
- To begin the process, first of all, you must launch BlueStacks on your PC.
- Once BlueStacks is launched, then click on My Apps button that is available in the emulator.
- Then search for XRecorder.
- Once you search for it, then you will see the search result for XRecorder App and you just need to install it.
- Login to your google account to download apps from Google play with BlueStacks.
- After you log-in, the installation process will begin. This process will totally depend on your internet connection.
- Then you will be able to work with XRecorder after the installation.
- There is another method of installing XRecorder using BlueStacks and that is getting the XRecorder APK file and installing it into the BlueStacks Android emulator. Here you can get the XRecorder APK downloadable file into your PC and install it into your PC Android emulator later.
- At the same time if you face any loading issue with BlueStacks, then just simply install the Microsoft.net Framework software on your PC. And this will give solutions to your problems.
Installing XRecorder in PC using Nox App player
- You can install the XRecorder on your PC with Nox by following the steps mentioned below.
- First, you must install Nox App into your PC.
- This plays as an Android emulator and after the process of installation, just run Nox on PC.
- Then log into your Google account and tab searcher and search for XRecorder and install it on your Nox emulator.
- Once the process is completed, you will be able to see the XRecorder app installed on your PC and you can continue your tasks with it.
Installing XRecorder on your PC will make everything that you record through it smoother and enjoyable.